Sydney Francis, MFA-IA has been making art and teaching art for over 15 years, specializing in painting, drawing and 2-D multi-media arts. Sydney has taught art at the college level, the elementary level, and in China to K-9th graders! She loves working with students of all ages and all backgrounds from 5-95! One of Sydney's strengths and passions is to provide meaningful and individualized art lessons that engage the participants' creativity and joy.
Sydney Francis is available for team building events (for creative, fun art activities), private art lessons (for adults, children and families) and offers community art classes and multi-day art workshops.
Currently, Sydney is leading a variety of classes, team building activities, multi-day retreats, and private lessons:
- "Coffee and Collage" hosted at White Dove Coffee, Flagstaff, AZ
- "Art Craft Beer" hosted at Mother Road Brewery on Butler Ave., Flagstaff, AZ.
- Art-based team building sessions
- "Landscape Painting" workshops through Airbnb
- Private in-home lessons for individuals, children and families
- Art and Backpacking adventures in Sedona, AZ, coming soon in 2019
For more information about classes, workshops, art adventures and private lessons, please click here to be added to our list. Or contact Sydney directly at 928-864-7060.